“I am looking forward to the day when food and eating will become second nature to me and when it no longer rules my life and my thoughts. I am looking forward to releasing the pain of my own inner conflicts and be free to live my life without being controlled by food. I can then look in the mirror at myself with love”
This is a quote from my own personal weight loss journal. Perhaps you can relate to this?
I know you feel frustration, anxiety, hopelessness, pain, hatred and exhaustion before, during and after dieting. You’re feeling like a failure because you put the weight back on, and most frustratingly, no matter how hard you have tried, you just can’t seem to unlock the magic formula to your own weight loss victory….. I know because I have been there.
There are many people who claim to say they can help with weight loss but breaking down the broad complexities of this very personal behaviour is another thing altogether. As a result I have spent the last 15 years of my life dedicated to learning about behaviours and weight gain. I have lowered my own body mass and implemented a whole new perception on my life and how I see food. I now want to help YOU do the same. I want to change the way YOU see yourself and your relationship with food. I want to help you feel good in your own skin.
Do you REALLY want to spend the rest of your life imprisoned by the shackles of fad dieting? They get to rake in your cash whilst you silently fall into deep despair, doomed by this life sentence. I know you’ve lost weight in the past, but you’ve put it all back on again….and some.
You’re here because:
- You crave fast food, chocolate, crisps and binge on it, especially when you feel sad, lonely or depressed.
- You hide food from other people because you are too embarrassed to be seen eating it.
- You are frustrated because your weight has crept back on again after dedicating years to dieting plans.
- You feel sick at the thought of yo-yo dieting for the rest of your life to keep weight off.
- You rarely feel sexy, lovable and attractive to potential partners because of how you feel about your body.
- Your self esteem is low and you feel self conscious about your size when out socialising or at work.
- You buy clothes to make you feel good, but the thrill wears off when you get home and see yourself in the mirror.
- You’re desperately seeking the one quick fix solution to eternal weight loss so you can avoid being buried in an XXL coffin.
Well I have some good news, you don’t have to tolerate this pain and suffering any longer because I can help you!
There are no quick fix solutions that keep weight off permanently in the mainstream diet industry. Even though you are promised that if you replace your meals with disgusting milkshakes, count your calories, exercise at least 5 times a week, and at worse remove all the good fats from your diet, you will lose weight. The biggest problem with these approaches is that most people can never keep the weight off permanently and put it all back on again, and some.
In my FREE report, I share with you the 6 Biggest Mistakes Women Make when trying to lose weight to include:
- The lies you have been told from the media hype surrounding weight loss and why you feel confused.
- How the unconscious mind works and why your thoughts impact on your weight gain.
- The truth about exercise and why you no longer need to spend an hour in the gym every day.
- Why removing the foods you enjoy from your diet is bad for you.
- How to get over self sabotage, take back control of your eating, and boost your self esteem.
Sign up for my FREE report now and get your life back.
Experience the pleasure of being fully in control of your eating habits.
Facebook: Help with Weight Loss
07881 99 88 16
Facebook: Help with Weight Loss